The modern, four-star Parador Aiguablava occupies its own small, pine covered peninsula that juts out into the Mediterranean Sea. This coast line – the Costa Brava – is spectacularly beautiful. Driving along here, you will come upon many enticing inlets and nearly hidden bays. Cute and timeless villages abound. It has been fairly well built up, but unlike some of the other “Costas” – it remains aesthetically pleasing.
Check Rates & Availability
- Area Info
The Parador of Aiguablava provides hotel accommodations that are very special. All bedrooms in this hotel have incredible panoramic views of the turquoise waters below. There is a gymnasium, swimming pool, and a sauna. The grounds are a delight to stroll. You’ll dine in a sea-side dining room with incredible views. The restaurant at the Parador Aiguablava specializes in seafood – and the cuisine is the finest and freshest available anywhere. A short walk brings you to your own beach.As well, you can arrange boat trips to completely private, nearby coves.
The Aiguablava Parador boasts a very nice game room, as well as a room that provides comfortable seating and accommodation for wireless connections to Internet for guests with laptop computers. There are an abundance of activities of which to partake in the area. Including; canoeing, golfing, mountain biking, parachuting and para-sailing, swimming, horseback riding, and trekking. Interesting day trips from the Aiguablava Parador include: – Don’t miss the medieval villages of Pals and Peratallada – you’ll have them to yourselves on weekdays. Ullastret is the best preserved of the ancient Iberian settlements and is an archaeological work still in progress.
– Walk up to the lighthouse and hermitage at Sant Sebastia near Llafranc – you’ll be rewarded with spectacular views.
– The “Dali Triangle” is a must see for all art buffs. The southern point of the triangle is the Castell de Pubol– a Gothic-Renaissance mansion re-done by Dali in his outlandish and wonderful style. The other “points” of the triangle are alluring Cadaques – where Dali lived for a time (several of his works are in the Cadaques museum) and Figueres, where is located perhaps Europe’s most unusual museum – the Teatre Museu Dali.
– If you are here in February, you can dress up in outlandish costume of your choosing and lose yourself in the carnival in the nearby town ofPalamos.
– Visit the birds reserve of Aiguamols National Park.
Parador Aiguablava is a haven for lovers of the sea – and those seeking a tranquil holiday in absolutely stunning natural surroundings. Stay in this wonderful hotel for several days and really soak yourself in the luscious ambience of the place – it will be an experience you want to come back to – again and again.
Facilities at Parador Aiguablava hotel: 63 Twin bedrooms – 10 Double bedrooms – 5 Suites – Ensuite bathrooms – Telephone – Satellite television – Restaurant – Safe – Minibar – Air conditioning – Heating – Elevators – Shop – Wireless internet access – Currency exchange – Gymnasium – Sauna – Seasonal swimming pool – Golf (12 kms) – Garden – Car Park – Conference Facilities – Facilities for disabled
Your dream of Spain can be a reality!
* Visit our hotel pages * Parador Hotels
click through to home page: Spain Parador
(Aiguablava Parador hotel information provided by SpainParador.com)