Located just down from the ancient Monterrei fortress, the Parador is in the style of a traditional Galician country house, with a central battlemented tower, beautiful, panoramic views of the castle, the town of Verín, and the valley’s prestigious vineyards.
Check Rates & Availability
- Area Info
All bedrooms have views – some of the refreshing swimming pool and the gardens, others across to the mountains and others to the old castle.
Interesting excursions from Parador Verin into the city:
– See the churches of Santa Maria Mayor and La Merced.
– Visit the ”Casa del Asistente”.
Interesting day trips from Parador Verin include:
– Monterrei is a village of Historic-Artistic Ensemble presided by a castle bearing the same name.
– Discover the Invernadeiro Natural Park which is ideal for hiking, biking, or horse riding.
– Ourense is a short drive and worthy of a visit.
– Drop down into Portugal and drive through the beautiful and wild northern areas.
Your dream of Spain can be a reality!
* Visit our hotel pages * Parador Hotels
click through to home page: Spain Parador
(Verin Parador hotel information provided by SpainParador.com)